These Terms & Conditions and any other written materials provided to The ACV+ Members sets forth the Terms and Conditions of The ACV+ Acanca Trade Members Program (“The ACV+”) of Acanva Co. (the “Company”).
The ACV+ and the Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time at the Company’s sole discretion. Once eligibility is met, and subject to these Terms and Conditions, The ACV+ Members participating in this program will receive a membership discount on full-price retail products purchased from the Company’s websites (https://www.acanva.com/). Perks and rewards under The ACV+ are non-transferable.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
(1) Applicants who meets the criteria will be eligible to enroll for The ACV+ (and referenced herein as a “Member”) upon approval by the Company after submission of the following for verification :
A. Completed and signed application; and
B. Valid company website or social media page; and
C. Either of the following
- valid business license verifying your interior design or professional contractor business / resale certificate; or
- valid proof of membership in any major design organisation / national industry organisation; or
- valid interior design accreditation / certification.
(1) Member’s name and business address must be provided in the trade application.
Note: The eligible Member must be an individual and not a business or entity; multiple individuals employed by a single business or entity may apply individually by submitting individual application material and gaining approval, but the business or entity itself may not be part of The ACV+.
(2) It is the responsibility of the Member to notify the Company of any changes in his / her contact information. Members can update their information by writing to email@example.com.
(3) A Member is the only authorized person to access The ACV+ account to make purchases with his / her account.
(4) The Company reserves the right on all membership decisions at our sole discretion.
(5) Incomplete applications will be denied and will not be accepted.
(6) The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Member’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that The ACV+ Member has violated the Terms and Conditions. The Company will notify the Member that he / she is no longer eligible to participate in The ACV+ program.
(7) Members may cancel their membership at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(8) The Company may discontinue The ACV+ program at any time and at the Company’s sole discretion.
(1) The ACV+ Members will receive and enjoy 7% to 30% discount (based on tier rewards) on full-price retail products only on the Company’s websites (https://www.acanva.com/) at the then-published retail price, subject to the Terms and Conditions. Discount is non-negotiable.
(2) Discount is not applicable for purchases of Gift Cards, eGift Cards, services, shipping and handling, taxes or other fees, and non-products charges.
(3) Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to enrolment in The ACV+ program.
(1) Member will be responsible for payment of any and all taxes, service charges and other fees on the discounted amounts, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
(2) Product returns are subject to the applicable return policy and will be credited (as applicable) at the membership discount rate.
(1) A Resale or Sales Tax Certificate must be verified and approved for The ACV+ tax-exempt purchase.
(2) Taxes will be refunded on eligible orders once the bill of lading is provided.
(3) Members working with a non-profit client must have the client to furnish required tax-exemption documentation and use the client’s credit card or other legal tender for any tax-exempt purchases.
(1) Company may contact Members or businesses directly regarding changes to The ACV+ program.
(2) As part of The ACV+ program, Member will automatically be opted-in to receive Company emails for marketing purposes. Member may unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time.
By completing and submitting the Application with the required eligibility documentation (as set forth in these Terms and Conditions), Member confirms he / she has read, understood and fully accepts and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.